A Club for all those who bump in the night...The MCHC is a coming together of both amature and pro haunters to share theretalents and ideas for Halloween and there haunts. Geared primarily for the homehaunter, the club meets once a month to discuss ideas, demonstrate techniques andto work with the haunt community to promote all things Halloween which makesthe MCHC both a fun and productive resource.
Monthly club meetings feature demos, make-and-takes, tours and visits to hauntedattractions, Halloween trade shows and other Halloween based events. The MCHCalso actively participates in Great lakes Fright Fest, Motor City Nightmaresconventions, the Greenfield Village Halloween walk and other local events. If youhave a love of Halloween and all things scary then the MCHC is the club for you.
Page 1 of 2
Happy Groundhog Day! A few follow-up notes from our last meeting -
- Special thanks to MCHC member David Bray's incredible demonstration of his mask-making abilities. We simply can't wait to see where your talents take you, David!
- Next meeting will be Saturday 13 February, 12 noon - 2 pm at the University of Detroit Mercy Chemistry Building, Room C114: stay tuned for specifics on our next make-and-take
- Tentative, upcoming make-and-take/events will include: creepy books, make your own fog juice, cheap eyeballs, Deadlands lights-on and Woodlawn cemetery tout, making fences and finials, $20 prop challenge, sandcasting, kitty litter for chillers, ball-shaped ghosts, chicken wire ghost and an internal prop swap day!
- Tentative meeting dates for 2016 include: 19 March, 16 April, 21 May, 18 June, 16 July, 27 August, 12 November, 10 December
- Next Steering Committee meeting to be Saturday 13 February at 10:30 am at UDM in Room C117 Thanks, Matt